Sunday

Bus Station

I don know why Malaysia got such a bus station like suck. Not like George Town, PP. bus station. I do agree Rachelle sed PP got a clean and nice bus station. Maybe today is Friday and tomorrow is the King of Malaysia burday so Malaysian who work or studies in the capital area wanna go back to their hometown. Well, I am one of them but i go back not coz of Agong burday. I not go to complaint the Malay ppl. Supposedly they should go to mosque to worship their ALAH at da moment. Okay, tat is fine. The most I hate was da dirty and smelly toilet need me to queue up bout 15 minutes something. It was so crowed and very hot and all da ppl jammed on da staircase. Omg. Rachelle, I think u better take a cab go back to JB if u want to go back or…yes, u can go back by the bus but have to wait they finish “renovate”.

No comments: