Sunday

Go..go ..go..lar-r

Everyone was gone suddenly, Elaine went to APac CHRIE, Rac went to PP, Jaemy back hometown…blah blah blah….everyone..go ..go ..go..larr-r……

<>Message shinying and she late reply. Well, met her at Taman Paramount. …deciding where to go……

Arr..we went to Central Market. shinying searching her sparkling ring and ear ring, unique necklace and bracelet. Then we went to an antique shop and the antique were very fascinating. I found out that the newspaper also can be antique. huh?? so..eh wut are you waiting for?? From this onward, keep all da newspaper, paper with gorgeous, interesting or nice or ugly typo, books, glasses,………keys and wutever …..These entire things can be antique.

Part of our body was calling. So we went to shakey’s Pizza. Yes, good environment. It more looks like a coffee shop.

KLCC again..b4 stepped into klcc we went to Avenue K. there is a new place for da rich people to shop. Well, there very few shops. We very ‘sampat’..altot there got no shop at da next level we still went up..haha..Damn fun.

Mega sale is started. I got lot of thing to buy….dad..can u give more money to me so tat I can buy new adidas shoes, converse shoes, beg, shirt, pants, blah blah blah…

Got a call from sista. Asked me go to wangsa maju there to take back my dg-cam. YEAh..my camere is back..i love my cam..

I love you,

I love you,

I love you,

And where you go,

I’ll follow ,I'll follow, I'll follow

You’ll always be my true love, my true love, my true love

From now until forever, forever, forever.

Jalan Ipoh ‘dim sam’ ..you are so delicious… ‘yu mai’..u r the best..

No comments: