Monday

meet my aunt

Yesterday my sista and I got a plan – meet my aunt.

Well, I met her today. we went to Ampang there ate Yuan Dao Fu and the shop name call HONG HONG. We were not going to the original Yuan Dao Fu shop. Maybe HONG HONG is better… There got A LOT OF people. One of her daughter fetched us there and she is very sporting gal…

We went to a site where is also in Ampang area. WOW..such a nice place to be. The site was at 29th floor. Cool man…I realized that it is not easy to be a ID-er after the site. I just knew that need to take care this and that..if not then u have to pay……

After the site, we went to my cousin’s office. I love da office.

One Utama again. My aunt want to buy some vegetable for tonight meal but in the end we decided went to Taman Mega there.(pasar malam)

Back Puchong… dinner…then back ridzuan.

No comments: