Oh no..i missed da call. I missed da call from my dad.
NOW ..I hate people who like playing miss call in da mid night. If not I wont put silent mode and cant get the call from my dad...My parents were in KLIA…and now they both in HK.
Stupid a$$hole…
Shelly backed. I very surprise that she coming back so early. She wanna eat tomyam but yesterday was the last day. She cant get it..haha…
Elaine…yes, I did help her to format her laptop. But I don know why her mouse cant use after formatting. Maybe the USB port got problem..She very afraid her laptop condemn so she asked me go with her to pyramid and check it out the problem. She looked so serious at tat time. Then, shelly fetched us there. Damn, the mouse can use again when the staff was using. Huh…wut da hell is this…same like the car had broke in the JB….so pai sei…
Shelly got da hamper cost RM888. Inside da hamper got speaker (sonic), mini pen drive (512mb) and mouse (don know wut brand)…
1 comment:
and also like that time when i failed to reload my phone in kota raya. shucks.
Post a Comment