Monday

??? Day

Well today is Sunday so had to wake up early and went to the place of worship. After that, haih, the weather was so hot and humid. So I napped for while. That moment I was waiting my dad came and had a lunch together. Sitiawan is a small town; nothing to eat. Went to restaurant…too few ppl coz just me and my parents. I am a guy who does not eat so much; my dad had strong-willed to eat chicken rice. Who knew, we met our grandaunt in front the chicken rice shop. Subsequently we had a lunch together.

After the meal, I din know that want to go to grandaunt’s house. Tat minute I just wanted to go back and sleep again. No choice the weather was really very hot and humid and really can’t do anything. All right, I fall asleep on the sofa at my grandaunt’s house. Weary what!! And don know what they were talking about.

An hour later, my grandaunt’s grandson wanted to go to church to attend his BB training. I very regretted that last time din join the BB training. FINE…that’s is over and not my age ed.

Nothing to do when arrived home then gossip with my net friends.

Not many hours, Jeff messaged me and I din realize it. Coz I silenced my cellular phone. That’s not too late. I called him back and he said GR wanna back Ipoh and wanna ask GL help him to buy materials to do his model. He looked-for my help. Few days before I had sent the draft to his mail box and maybe his mail box was filled and this might be cause him cant get my sketch that I sent to him. I felt bad coz I already assure to help him to do the project. Who knew, got one girl who also asked me to help her. Oh man I really no idea for it. I WANT TO REST I DON WANT TO USE ARCHICAD DURING MY HOLIDAYS. I AM BORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, finally, I also did it for them at the last minute.

Oh man…I hate to eat porridge but my dad ordered a bow of porridge for me. Actually I not very hungry at that time and feel like don want to eat. What to do, he ordered for me already. Then ate. After eating, I asked my dad fetch me to my friend’s house to take a new pen drive (0.130k). is it cheap?? Whatever lar…bought already.

Around 9pm something, I went out with Ang Qi, Ong Hua, Clement and Zayne. We went to Lumut for a walk. Essentially wanna accompany ong hua to have a dinner at Hometown. There got lot of ppl so we changed the venue to beside the Super Star. After that, [stay in sitiawan really no life (sometimes)], we went to ‘kacau’ ah gua but unfortunately there got no ah gua around. Maybe today is LABOUR DAY…haha

We sat in the car and keep on going there and here. Ong hua decided to drink alcohol. Well. We agreed. Zayne and clement cant drink too much but me and ong hua keep on forced them. Haha…in truth, they can’t drink…1st time saw them talk ‘rubbish’ haha damn funny. In the end clement vomited...IEW…

No comments: