Saturday

Hua's bitrthday

i just came back from my friend’s birthday party. We went to eat steam boat where is behind my house and beside the market. It won’t smelly lar. We were quite noiseless from the beginning but in the end …oH NOOO…so pai sei. Before that, there were two gangs which were CHC and ACS. So the tables were separated. However, we still wanted to combine together coz we needed more conversations. Well, while us eating Hui Hui and ‘orange’ (don know her name but I knew her sister open a cake shop and name ORANGE. So I call her as ORANGE), they brought a cake for Hua. OMG, they played with the cake after we sang the birthday song. I was very full at that moment so I din eat the cake. My sista and siok king sed the cake was very nice. Wut to do..very full wut.

i don know how to post the photo here if not I can share the photo with u guys..after finishing the steam boat, we were very crazy especially the ACS gang.

After coming back from Lumut, we all very tire but the ACS gang still wanted to drinks alcohol ..don know they got go not….

HOPE THEY WONT GO!!!

No comments: