Sunday

20090712 - I Will Be Here.

Church,
how long i never come here?
how long i never come here and praise Him?
how long i never come here and ask Him to be my guidance?
how long i never come here and stay close to Him?

Today got a short presentation prepared by the committee of couple camp. Yar, how long i never sing for Him? The song is touching, for those couples, even you and me.







I Will Be Here
by Steven Curtis Chapman

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear
I will be here.

If in the dark we lose sight of love
hold my hand and have no fear
'Cause I will be here.

I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen

And, I will be here
When the laughter turns to crying
Through the winning, losing and trying
We'll be together
'Cause I will be here.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up,
And the future is unclear
I will be here.

As sure as seasons are made for change
Our lifetimes are made for years
So, I will be here.

I will be here
You can cry on my shoulder
When the new tells us we're older
I will hold you.

And I will be here
To watch you Grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me
I will be here.

I will be true
To promise i have made
to you and to the One
Who gave you to be.
I will be there.

And, just as sure as seasons are made for change
Our lifetimes are made for years
So, I will be here
We'll be together
I will be here.


2 comments:

AiSoon said...

ho!!! piak piak!

Waylon said...

apasai?