I was shamed this morning after church service. I did remember Andy's burday was in Nov. and not sure the date. Andy was sick actually and he rushed his assignment which was going to present tomorrow. Yes, I did ask him when was his burday and he replied.."haha..today".. WUT today..my goodness...so shameful....ish. i did remember he was the 1st person wished me on my burday this year.
I din plan anything for his burday. Nothing can do today. I also just a follower, followed Abby, Nelson and the blur queen Currina..They were planning a burday dinner for andy..so i just followed wut thier mind were thought.
I din plan anything for his burday. Nothing can do today. I also just a follower, followed Abby, Nelson and the blur queen Currina..They were planning a burday dinner for andy..so i just followed wut thier mind were thought.
Andy did join us for a movie and it's call coffin. the movie is so so...and i going fall asleep. Luckily abby make me into the other mood. HA~ actually i was not concentrated on the movie, was actually concerntrated on abby's action. She was so frightened...HAHA......
and on..
Jason and Jackie came over...
Joom, Italianese.
at 1st, no cake, no presents, and wut?? dun know.
and finally get andy a burday cake and a very small gift- bearbrick.
oh mann...
orang hock chiew love to sing...
""hook jiu noen, chuen gor meh suo noen.....blar blar...""
haha..



3 comments:
spoiler?
spoiler??
spoiler???
siapa...........................
(心虚)
whr gt wor..look soo great~ hahaa
got 三剑客's photo meh~? i rmb dat de camera was battery low dat time
hahaha..
gurls always dun know wut the guys are thinking about
SPOILER!!!~
Bluuueerk
uh huh?
"gurls always dun know wut the guys are thinking about"
wat it means ler
ya ya
i m SPOILER
den u must b d SPOILER no 2~!
*Bluuueerk*
2day i met d 笨蛋二人组- nelson n abby.. yr name has been mentioned so soo many timess for d whole day looo..~
Post a Comment