Sunday

20080330 - I just love IT & THEM

I really love in Italianese where is now in new wing sunway pyramid mall.Environment der just good enuf and u can dine ur da lunch, dinner and wutever der. yar..just here..sunway pyramid der...i still remembered tat the first time i went to Italianese where is in 1 Utama, the pioneer. Secondly was The Curve and following was in Terbau JJ, JB but now it is closed and and now come to sunway city.I can tell u tat all da workers der are very frendly and kind.


love'em so much
coz both of them are good listener
givng advises



very gald to have a meal with them
a great time for sharing and caring



fun is always create by ppl
just depend how u going to create something into extra ordinary



splashing time
hemh..hemh..


Great frens will giving u wonderful moment.
Great moments always in short order and although it taking many golden hours.
just keep da memories....
yes i do...



No comments: