Friday

20070907 - Eye on Malaysia

Finally i got there and have a ride - Eye On Malaysia..

First of all i have to say thank you to Kee Wang. I really owe him a lot. He always help me to do this and that. I really appreciate it.

Today, the weather is good. However, I dun know why it treat me like this as we was on the way to Tasik Titiwangsa and yet, they way we were going was jammed. That moment I quite sad. The rain started like cats and dogs. I was thinking, goshh..why it could happen today. who will going to take a ride during raining day, huh?? Just dun care bout it..still keep on heading to Tasik Titiwangsa.

We're going to the information counter to ask for the ticket which was kee wang reserve for us. We told them we were from Sitiawan Agent Tours and Travel SDN. BHD. They gave a smile and passed the ticket to us and said " you bawa you kumpulan terus pergi sana, just terus masuk."
Wow..sound like me and bibi brought a group of ppl here...hahaha

It was still raining. Tiong was on the way coming from KL Central. Bibi did not know Tiong will coming over today. I was telling lie to bibi. Actually today were bibi, ally and me will going to take the ride but ally did not come. Tiong very lucky coz he can take the ride !!! i was telling lie to bibi coz of Tiong did not want me to tell bibi that he will coming over and want to give bibi a big suprise. Yar...it was a big suprise for bibi. i lied her and said since ally not coming then i ask my net friend come over if not very wasted. i made a 'air-call'....blah blah blah....

come come come....



i like the structure.








Ferris Wheel

No comments: