Tuesday

20061205 - Friendship

Everyone needs one or two of intimate friends.
A boy who gave his friends a definition – one knows you but also it likes you know him or her alike he or she likes you.

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, friend probably can be masterpiece of humanity.
Henry Durban Ville said friend is when everyone in the world all is leaving and yet he or she the first comes towards you.

No matter how, just one fren can treat you sincerely then it is very well being in ur life. When u’re facing problem in ur life or u need or encourage or support, tat’s the only one – intimate fren will willing to give da hands to help u.

Friendship have to start from ourselves coz der are so many ppl out der who we never meet before. We must get them to our side. They will telling u wut experience they’re getting and wut problem they’re facing. Yes.. l’m learning, we’re learning and also you’re learning..everyone learning from them.

I like to make friends. If der a wish..i wish I can get all frens around da world. For me..friends are like siblings and bring out happiness with joy. I appreciate when we gather together. I appreciate wut we’ve done…… I love you, I love you guys giving me joyful memories…..i wanna thanks you you guys with my grateful heart…

No comments: