Friday

20050818

hi lieh wei, welcome back to home sweet home...

Before submit da final work mum call me u still going for da road trip?? i sed see the weather how looooooooo........

If not mum miss me so much and I would not going back so fast and I had lot of things to buy during da Mega Sale but din did it.. Well, I did saved money for the road trip and however we din did it too because of the blardy haze.

Actually i wish myself can get a part time job during this sem break but who noe i SMS and called da super senior who already graduated long long time ago and work in a firm never reply and never called me back. So fine....

No doubt,o nce I back in Sitiawan and I will very lazy going back to Sunway. Coz the house where got dad and mum love me so much..hee hee hee..how sweet..lalala

No comments: