Sunday

20050702

Today was my brother first day went to register for his further study in UPM. He is very fortunate. My parents accompanied him to his campus and his hostel. For me and my sisters, we went to college and Uni ourselves, even searched the accommodation ourselves. Staying outside is much better than hostel. I will die in da hostel!!! The environment is so bad…..my brother cant go with us after registering. He got a meeting at 5pm. Wah…got meeting on the firstday already. (Some important ppl addressed their speech)…

IKEA…finally I can go there with my dad and mom. HAHA….I bought a table lamp, paper box, photo frames, baskets which I don know wut I going to put in, coz they are nice.…....I can not tahan my mom. She took a long time on da kitchen accessories…. Housewife is always like that…

Cari-cari untuk makan….KOPITIAM….







stupid sista...wanna follow my action..
my mouth is bigger..hee hee

this cow is from swiss.
muuuu...muuuu...

No comments: