Had a breakfast with Oz at Kelana Jaya then went to visit my cousin. Actually I do not know very well where my cousin’s office location was. I just tried to find and finally I got there. Sat down and read the plan, perspective…blah blah blah…she asked me help her to do work some more need me to use free hand to draw the perspective. I said HAR…I almost a year din draw perspective. She asked me again, how many pieces can u draw per day? ‘Hmmm, I think is two’, I told her. She din say anything then….Jaemy, u r right…coz I no need to interview can got a job…..so today I had tried…
Half an hour later, she brought me to Jalan Ipoh to meet a developer. It’s quite a big company.
After lunch, went to a site (costly condominium, above half million) where was next to
Owner’s dad sux….he is staying the same block with the owner. Oh yar..the owner is pretty and her boy friend is Taiwanese…heard that her boy friend is a rich guy because he bought a car (camry) for owner’s dad and also bought a car for his girl friend ( don know wut car ed)…man always have to pay so much for ladies....not fair…

car park, the place where to meet the developer
save space!!

met it at City Square
When ppl pass it, it will make guek guek sound

car display where is at ground floor of the site
i get scolded!!!!!!!!!!!

she is da owner of the tat u meantion
this pic is damn big like advertisment
she likes mirror very very much
her room got a damn damn damn dman damn big mirror

on the top of the bed
and the bed cost 13K
this is guest room
well..beside the bed(left) also got a big mirror..
shit i din capture it

my new friend - Y-Siew
same age with me
he likes car and like to modify his car
actually he very rich guy..
don look down him ooor..
he can speak cantonese, chinese, Hokkien very well

i like the middle one...coz there got glass grapes in the bottle...
I LIKE THEM!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment