Well, today da mood not quite good.
Woke up and read message which was sent by oz and asked me wanna watch movie – batman.
Slept again…
Landlord called and ask me whether want to continue to stay.
There were no good seats for us so I din bought da ticket.
Met Hoven and Kui Ping and crapped together in pyramid.
So went for lunch lunch…ate Korean food. (Damn expensive…)
One thing I never do before. Tat’s was piercing…I tot it was pain but it was not really..
Decided went to library…on half way to college met shinying.
Then met rachelle, kaeminn, jeamy and Hermione.
Tea time at san jian juang.
Then….to search my bro’s stuffs, to search jaemy’s cloth for da graduate night performance and also shinnying.
5 bucks each and not full somemore

10 bucks maggie mee
i rather cook myself
okay lar...nicer than kim gary

took it in front cinema
actually took it b4 with da car at JJ in ipoh







No comments:
Post a Comment