Thursday

rush??

dok dok dok dok dok dok................i tot I was dreaming..in the end

elaine was knocking the door while i was sleeping and it was already 8.15..ooh no..suppose to wake up at 7:30. OMG..somemore recieved a message from rachelle.


"oh no...fuck lar...i left my pendrive at the printing shop there."


so i sms back to her then she called back to me.i sed i try my best help her to get back the pendrive.Luckily Oswald got car..if not i will take a cap go to ss15 there. Really have to thanks Oswald...thank you ar fook suk suk..The staffs of the printing shop are very kind..they kept rachelle's pendrive until me or rachelle herself come back and take it back.....THANKS GOD..
After that..had a nice breakfast with Oswald and I treated him coz he help me wut..if not I wont treat him one..hahaha…kidding lar..although he older than me..just a year..but I like to call him as uncle…

I got not much time in this morning. I need to pay the electric bill in pyramid and water bill in ‘snoopy’ ridzuan. Oh no..i still not packed my stuff yet…before I went back to ridzuan…rachelle keep on message me but I din realize it…haha..opps I did it again..oh..sorry man…then she called me and sed there got no cap!!! (she was very angry..SHE WILL BITE U…SHE WILL KILL U….EAT U?? DON KNOW..)

opps..yesterday i forgot to save the natural women mv to Oswald again..so he came to my house to save it...FORGOT………….

actually I very lazy to go back to sitiawan. Wut to do..today is my dad burday..so have to go back......

AFTER A MEAL IN PANTAI REMIS

damn tired................................................................................
ah-wei want to sleep....
too tired...can u give me the energy??

No comments: