Wednesday

~GOODBYE~

ring~~ring~~oh my phone was ringing. that was Maybo, my third sista. as i pick up da phone i tot she will tell me that she will going klang with me for a lunch at my friend there. .i was very wrong. It was really over my expectation. She told me tat grandma passed away. i got shock and she din talk much then hanged up the phone. i really don know wut to do. I just know I need to go for class and have 2 test tomorrow and need to finish all my projects which are need to pass up in this week.

Few minutes later, i called my bro. He was alone at home. He also told me that my grandma had passed away. I sed I knew it. After that, another sista called me. She was sobbing when talked to me. She told me that no one accompany her when she was leaving. Might she left in peace. But I don think so coz I very sure that she did suffer before she gone.

i know
there is no other
love like a HER love for HER child

i know
a love so complete
someday must leave
must say goodbye

goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear
goodbye's the last time I will hold you near
someday you'll say that word and I will cry
it'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye

1 comment:

shinying said...

feel sorry for you bout it man..